Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Blogpost 1 : Your Music Your Personality




My name is Michael Angelo Tan, I am a very music lover,my personality changes and even my mood changes depends upon what music did I play in my ear,but sometimes loving music we must learn to play music like playing a guitar while singing,or in a Band,the more you like music and love it,as my my experience the more music that makes me inspire, happy and gives me a knowledge to compose a song because of the inspiration that I feel.

According to an article named "The Chemical Link Between Music and Emotion"




According to Kimberly Sena Moore " A study was conducted by researchers at MC Gill University in Canada." 
When we release Dopamine we feel we are loving so much of music we are addicted and craving for good song,example you are very a very number fan of Eminem you are searching for another cool songs that he record in YouTube and download it for your sensation that comforts our brain,and sometimes we also release this when we feel good about it and we want more another example also when we taste of sisig the first time we feel that we forget our names and we feel I want more it taste very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment